2018 Haibike SDURO Hardseven 4.0 L
Ride more trails with less effort. The Haibike sDuro HardSeven is a hardtail electric mountain bike that features a powerful Bosch motor to boost you natural pedalling power. With 120mm of front suspension travel to smooth the trail, this is an eMTB that is ideal for trail centre adventures.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame for robust performance
- SR Suntour fork offers 120mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- SRAM NX 1×11 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 35cm, 40cm, 45cm, 50cm, 55cm
- Colour: Anthracite/Black/Lime
- The Haibike sDuro HardSeven 4.0 is available with 0% APR finance
- Drive unit: Bosch Performance CX, 250W, 75Nm, 25km/h
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack, 500 Wh
- Charger: Bosch compact charger 4A
The HardSeven comes with agile 27.5″ wheels available in wide or comfortable plus widths, for trips on gentle terrain. You also have the choice between a high end lightweight carbon frame or a range of different drivetrain options in our aluminium bikes.
The Haibike SkidPlate:
Especially eMTBs often suffer from impacts or stone chipping which damage the low-situated motor severely. Therefore, we were the first manufacturer to introduce the SkidPlate back in 2012, a protection element which protects the bottom side of the motor.
Bottom side protection
Here the concept of a ‘sacrifice part’ applies: Similar to a helmet, the SkidPlate absorbs impact forces by deformation or destruction which would otherwise damage the significantly more expensive motor.
Plastic as ideal raw material
This is why we also use a special, shock-resistant plastic. This material conducts the incoming forces very well but stays dimensionally stable even under severe deformation at the same time compared to other materials which do not switch back to their original shape after deformation. The production in the corresponding colour perfectly hide scratches and smaller damage. If required, the SkidPlate can simply and cheaply be exchanged.
The Haibike IntegratedMotor concept:
The motor is the technological heart and optically the basic feature of an eBike. Thanks to the GravityCasting Interface, we are able to slightly remodel the motor and as a result, get rid of the mounting plates. Thus, we reduce the construction space to a minimum and the optical volume to a fraction of its original size.
The SkidPlate is useable, not only from a technological perspective, it optically also surrounds the motor. Visually, this results in a better frame integration. This is the basis for a perfectly fitting motor which does not appear like a foreign component like in its standard version, but rather becomes the natural centre of the ePerformance bikes.
Bosch Performance CX Drive Unit:
The Bosch Performance CX has been specially optimized for sporty use. The motor delivers a constant maximum torque of up to 75 Nm up even to a high speed range.
The motor offers an impressive maximum torque of 75 Nm. The “Direct Flow” technique also guarantees powerful support in the lower cadence levels. Trail Control offers a dynamic power management system, that allows the rider to choose the optimum support level (50-300%) for the terrain they are riding, their riding style, and the distance they are looking to cover. “Shift detection” protects your chain by cutting off the torque from the motor during shifting for smooth gear changes.
Bosch Purion Display:
The new compact display is a combination of remote control and display. Positioned on the left of the handlebars, the display provides key information through a small, easy to read display. Its compactness and location make it ideal for extreme ePerformance bikes whose riders seek a display that is reduced to the essentials and well-protected.
All the main functions can be directly controlled: support level (Off, Eco, Tour, eMTB/Sport, Turbo), switching on and off the eBike light, walk-assist, the current speed, the day trip and the total mileage of the bike, and the range, or how far the current charge level of the battery will last in mileage. A backlight in the display makes all information easy to read even in the dark.
- Additional information
- FRAMEaluminium 6061, hydroformed, Gravity Casting Interface, Tapered head tube, disc brake Post Mount
- DRIVE UNITYamaha PW-System, 250W, 70Nm, 25km/h
- DISPLAYYamaha LED
- BATTERYYamaha Lithium Ion, 400 Wh
- CHARGERYamaha quick charger 4A
- FORKSR Suntour XCM RL-DS Remote Lockout, steel spring, Travel: 100mm, steel steerer tube 1 1/8″, quick release
- SHIFTING SYSTEMShimano Acera M3000, 9 speed
- GEAR LEVERShimano Altus M370, rapidfire
- REAR SPROCKETSram PG920, 11-34 teeth
- CHAINKMC X9
- CHAIN RINGFSA, 38, steel
- CHAIN GUIDENylon directmount
- BRAKE LEVERTektro M285, aluminium
- FRONT BRAKETektro M285, 180mm, 2-Kolben Scheibenbremse
- REAR BRAKETektro M285, 180mm, 2-Kolben Scheibenbremse
- TYRESSchwalbe Smart Sam, 57-584, 27.5″ x 2.25″
- RIMSRodi FW Disc, with eylets, hollow rim, aluminium
- FRONT WHEEL HUBXLC aluminium disc, quick release axle
- REAR WHEEL HUBXLC aluminium disc, quick release
- SPOKESSapim Leader, black
- HANDLEBARHaibike Components TheBar + Topflat 720mm
- GRIPSXLC lock on grips Sport
- STEMHaibike Components TheStem +, A-head, Bar bore: 31.8mm, 6˚
- HEAD SETA-Head Tapered, ball bearing
- SADDLESelle Royal Voga
- SEAT POSTHaibike Components The seat post ++, patent, 31.6mm
- PEDALSMTB plattform pedal, plastic
- TOTAL PERM. WEIGHT120kg
- RRP2.499 CHF
- WHEEL SIZE27.5″
|Dimensions||0.0000000 × 0.0000000 × 0.0000000 cm|